1) Alba Chiara Tiberi: TEMPUS IV main features of the programme and innovative elements of the Third Call for proposal
2) Charlotte Urban, Attache on cooperation and culture, French Embassy in Kyrgyzstan Support to higher education from the French Embassy
3) Rakiya Rustemova: Support to higher education from SOROS in Kyrgyzstan
4) Natalia Bragina, EdNet: Erasmus Mundus II program
5) Alba Chiara Tiberi: TEMPUS IV Presentation of e-form for applications
6) Gulnara Chokusheva, Tempus coordinator in Kyrgyzstan:TEMPUS IV Results of Second Call and How to write good project proposals?
© National Tempus Office in Kyrgyzstan - 2011
tel.: (++996) 312 39 81 63; fax: (++996) 312 39 81 62
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Founding Source: The web-site has been funded within the framework of the European Union Tempus Programme which is funded by the Directorate General for Development and Co-operation - EuropeAid and the Directorate General for Enlargement.
Disclaimer: This website reflects the views only of the authors, and the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.