Seminar “Tempus Grant Management”
for representatives of Tempus projects
selected in 2012 – 2013 took on the base of Kyrgyz National University named after J.Balasagyn
, April 2, 2014. The seminar was attended by representatives of 14 Tempus projects
The aim of the seminar was to inform about Tempus
structure of the grant agreement, procedures and responsibilities of the partners on the financial statements. Information was provided on the new Programme Erasmus Plus
, goals and objectives and components for Higher Education. More about>>
A monitoring of the Modernization and development of curricula on pedagogy and educational management in the Central Asian countries project (EDUCA)
was held on the basis of Education Network Association, 20th of March 2014.
The project aims
at the significant reformation and modernization of the pedagogic education system in three countries of Central Asian in terms of its orientation to the best practices of European education area, national specifics and priorities of their home countries and with the purpose to provide the countries with the highly-qualified specialists in pedagogy and also in administrating educational institutions with new competence. More about>>
A monitoring of the Student Support and Development Services project (SSDS) was held on the base of the Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov
, 20th of March 2014.
The project aims to establish in target Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
from Georgia/Kazakhstan/Kyrgyzstan/Azerbaijan/lsrael advanced and updated services to students and alumni according to the best European practices, able to meet the challenges of a globalised world. More about>>
WHAT IS ERASMUS+?
Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020. This Programme builds on the achievements of more than 25 years of European programmes in the fields of education, training and youth, covering both an intra-European as well as an international cooperation dimension.
Erasmus+ aims at going beyond these programmes, by promoting synergies and cross-fertilisation throughout the different fields of education, training and youth, removing artificial boundaries between the various Actions and project formats, fostering new ideas, attracting new actors from the world of work and civil society and stimulating new forms of cooperation. Erasmus+ aims at becoming a more effective instrument to address the real needs in terms of human and social capital development in Europe and beyond.
For this reason, all the Actions and activities supported under the Programme will have to be communicated first and foremost by using the "Erasmus+" brand name. However, to help participants and beneficiaries of former programmes to find their way into Erasmus+, for the purpose of communication and dissemination, the following names may be used for those Actions targeting a specific sector, in addition to the common "Erasmus+" brand name, as follows:
- "Erasmus+: Comenius", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of school education;
- "Erasmus+: Erasmus", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of higher education and targeting Programme Countries;
- "Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus", in relation to the Joint Masters Degrees;
- "Erasmus+: Leonardo da Vinci", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of vocational education and training;
- "Erasmus+: Grundtvig", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of adult learning;
- "Erasmus+: Youth in Action", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of youth non-formal and informal learning;
- "Erasmus+: Jean Monnet", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively associated with the field of European Union studies;
- "Erasmus+: Sports", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of sport.
The call for applications for students is opened.
The announcement , information and entrance to Registration Form are at the website in “Application for students” section. Please use information from “Application for students” (especially from “Guidelines for Applicants TOSCA2- second call”) and “Who can apply sections of the website.
In case you/ your student applicants have questions or encounter any problems please contact Katarzhyna Hadas or Tomasz at– firstname.lastname@example.org or – in case of academic queries - write directly to contact persons given by each university at each course.
Staff application will be opened in December 2013.
The call will be opened for 45 days (till 24.12.2013), then ca. 2 weeks (till 10.01.2014) will be given to TG2/TG3 student applicants for sending their original documents to AMU or BSU. Original documents of TG1 applicants (as well these collected by CA partners from TG2/TG3 applicants) should be also sent to AMU by 10.01.2014 together with original evaluation forms from sending/recommending partners.