WHAT IS ERASMUS+?
Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020. This Programme builds on the achievements of more than 25 years of European programmes in the fields of education, training and youth, covering both an intra-European as well as an international cooperation dimension.
Erasmus+ aims at going beyond these programmes, by promoting synergies and cross-fertilisation throughout the different fields of education, training and youth, removing artificial boundaries between the various Actions and project formats, fostering new ideas, attracting new actors from the world of work and civil society and stimulating new forms of cooperation. Erasmus+ aims at becoming a more effective instrument to address the real needs in terms of human and social capital development in Europe and beyond.
For this reason, all the Actions and activities supported under the Programme will have to be communicated first and foremost by using the "Erasmus+" brand name. However, to help participants and beneficiaries of former programmes to find their way into Erasmus+, for the purpose of communication and dissemination, the following names may be used for those Actions targeting a specific sector, in addition to the common "Erasmus+" brand name, as follows:
- "Erasmus+: Comenius", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of school education;
- "Erasmus+: Erasmus", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of higher education and targeting Programme Countries;
- "Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus", in relation to the Joint Masters Degrees;
- "Erasmus+: Leonardo da Vinci", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of vocational education and training;
- "Erasmus+: Grundtvig", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of adult learning;
- "Erasmus+: Youth in Action", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of youth non-formal and informal learning;
- "Erasmus+: Jean Monnet", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively associated with the field of European Union studies;
- "Erasmus+: Sports", in relation to the activities of the Programme exclusively related to the field of sport.
The call for applications for students is opened.
The announcement , information and entrance to Registration Form are at the website in “Application for students” section. Please use information from “Application for students” (especially from “Guidelines for Applicants TOSCA2- second call”) and “Who can apply sections of the website.
In case you/ your student applicants have questions or encounter any problems please contact Katarzhyna Hadas or Tomasz at– firstname.lastname@example.org or – in case of academic queries - write directly to contact persons given by each university at each course.
Staff application will be opened in December 2013.
The call will be opened for 45 days (till 24.12.2013), then ca. 2 weeks (till 10.01.2014) will be given to TG2/TG3 student applicants for sending their original documents to AMU or BSU. Original documents of TG1 applicants (as well these collected by CA partners from TG2/TG3 applicants) should be also sent to AMU by 10.01.2014 together with original evaluation forms from sending/recommending partners.
The call for students for CANEM
and CANEM II
has been open today.
Students will be able to register and hang their documents from today until the 7th February
, which will be the deadline of the call. From this date, they won’t be able to enter to the application form anymore.
The website address is www.canem.ulpgc.es
and from there they will be able to choose CANEM or CANEM II. Also if they write on their navigator http://www.canem2.ulpgc.es/
, they will get to the information of CANEM II directly.
Please read carefully all the information of the mobility
, which is published on the website.
Evaluation time for Home Universities: from 8th February until 2nd March
Evaluation time for Host Universities: From 3rd March until 23rd March.